Thursday, December 31, 2009

Feeling the feelings

As I feel the feelings
As I stop, breath and listen to the feelings
---- what grips me, what burden me, what ... anything that affects me... any affects
as I stop, I can feel my feelings

And I feel the pain... and I feel the fear and I feel the weight and the burden
There are there... palpable
they have been there all the way
they were there
--- even when I was fleeing, escaping, hiding from them.... in hiding somewhere in braveland - the country where the coward can pretend to be courageous and never scared... because they are too scared and would not face it

Face what?
It is NOT ABOUT FACING YOUR FEARS
IT IS ABOUT FACING YOUR FEELINGS WHEN YOU ARE DAMN SCARED
Feel the pain, the panic, the sense of being at a loss, disappearing, scrambling
Feel the panic
Feel the heavy look - feel the heavy gaze - of yourself to yourself

What is my fear
What are my fears... this or that... some ideas
What is real is....
the sense of being less less less less, ... minus minus minus, losing losing losing ground, losing touch
alone,

NOW, Oh now, here they are... Now ho now I can recognise them
Here they are... darlings, ... dare I?, darlings!! My fears
As I feel my feelings, then they appear,
more perceptible, more domitable
MY FEARS... here you are
Here you were

As the rain stops
the sun sets
As the sun clouds, the rain falls
and cleanse the air, and the valley, and the house, and the room and the heart... and the Hearts

In this game lies my strenghth, my balance
my love, my love
my dove

**************
Facing your fears is meaningless until you can face your feelings
Feel your feelings and you will tenderly embrace your fears
The emotions will pass - as any cloud -
The storm will clean the air
Feelings are like thunder, wind or sunshine
Emotions are like smoke, clouds or shadows
emotions are not real but complex creations
feelings are real

Shall we learn to feel our feelings
as they speak the truth
so may we

No comments:

Followers